We exist to show people how God uses ordinary people to do extra ordinary things. This is to enhance the effectiveness of the call of God on one's life, for successful Christian living in today's ever challenging world. We will take people through the Word of God and teach them how to apply it to their lives to make a significant impact on their world by walking in a greater understanding of their calling.
To lead people to Christ and build them into a worshipping community.
To teach people the Word of Faith and the healing power of Jesus.
To develop and mature Christians to be effective leaders in their world.
To cause the church to realise who God is in His fullness, who we are through the work of Christ and what we have been called to do with the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.
To equip the church with the skills to be fruitful Christians, grounded in the faith, and finding their best fit within the life of the church.
- The Bible is the written Word of God and that both the Old and New Testaments are divinely inspired of God and have supreme authority over dreams, visions, prophecy or any ideas of man.
- The existence of God in three (3) persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The Word is the Creator of all things by a decisive act of His power (not in evolution); that He is the giver of life and existence to all and provider of everything that is good and perfect.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God; the first born of the dead; equal to God – not claiming it to be robbery; as born of a virgin and knew no sin; who died for the sin of all mankind and rose again, now sitting at the right hand of the Father; being the only one who has the name under heaven by which man can be saved and being the only mediator between God and man, having the power to forgive sin and restore mankind back to the Father and who took the authority from Satan and defeated him openly.
- The Holy Spirit is a person, not a force or a thing; is one with the Father and Son; was given at Pentecost and that every believer should be baptized therewith to empower them to live the Christian life; that as a result of receiving the Holy Spirit every believer can speak with tongues; that the baptism with the Holy Spirit and speaking with tongues is not a requirement for salvation.
- All men have sinned, Jesus Christ being the only way back to God the Father; that every man must individually receive Jesus as his Lord and Saviour through faith so as to be saved by grace.
- Being born again is the only way into God’s kingdom and different to the experience of being filled with the Spirit.
- In the manifestation of the gifts of the Spirit as He wills.
- In Water Baptism by full immersion, in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, following salvation; that it is a sign of the covenant we have with God in Christ; that the one being baptized understands the requirements thereof.
- Believer should bear the fruit of repentance from dead works and exhibit faith towards God.
- The celebration of the Lord’s Supper should be regularly observed as Christ commanded and this being for all believers.
- Prosperity is available to every believer, being God’s will.
- Healing is available to every believer, being God’s will, through the laying on of hands, gifts of healing, prayer of agreement etc.
- Tithing is a responsibility and privilege of every believer and that tithe being 10% of their income given into their local Church.
- In the reality of the devil; he being a fallen spiritual being opposing all that Christ stands for; working to steal, kill and destroy; that he is the tempter of man and is the author of all evil, sickness, poverty and natural disasters.
- In the resurrection of the dead for all mankind of whom those who have received Jesus as their Lord shall receive their rewards and those who have rejected Jesus as their Lord shall be sentenced to everlasting punishment.
- Christ will return to receive His Church at the rapture and shall come the second time with His Church to establish His millennial reign.
- In the importance of the command of Christ to make disciples of all mankind.
To instruct and disseminate the teachings of the Christian faith.
To promote and co-ordinate Christian Witness in the nation's , in all places and areas of society but not limited to Universities, Colleges, Schools, Hospitals, Prisons,
To support those engaged in Christian Worship and other forms of Christian Witness.
To foster unity among Christian Churches.
To pioneer new works and establish Churches in Australia and internationally.
To actively give oversight, support, training and encouragement to those who begin new and established churches.
To communicate the Gospel by any type of media including but not limited to print, radio, television, film, video, DVD, or audio recordings.
To support other churches, missionaries, mission stations locally or in their overseas activities.
To establish ministry training schools and equip people who desire to enter the ministry with theological and practical training in all areas of Christian Ministry.
To train people and release them to use their spiritual and natural gifts in ministry.
To write, print, publish and market Christian books, literature and study courses.
To produce audio, video and DVD teaching materials